Tuesday, February 22, 2011

WOW, it has been a while

I am inspired by my friend Georgia's 100 days of fitness Blog so I am posting.

Over the last couple of years, I have met interesting people and connected with some. It sure is hard to beat or match the quality friends from my past!

I now work for a software company and I love it. It is software for private golf clubs. I cover 6 states and travel and do whatever I want-basically. :-)

Finally went to the Science and Industry and Shedd this month! I hadn't been to the Shedd since 7th grade when I declared I would live in Atlanta or Chicago and carry a briefcase (per my MOM) Well, I have conquered both! What's next?

Recently I was introduced to Landmark Education and just completed the Advanced Course. A whole new world has opened up for me. I see so many opportunities and possibilities!

I am looking forward to a fun 2011 with some trips already on the books-Atlanta to visit Emma and Jack Anop (Ann & Jeff) had twins! Charleston to visit my friend Erin. Several trips to Indianapolis as my sister Lindsay is getting married September 3rd! a surprise trip for Angie will happen in April. Kristin and Rachel will be here too! Can't wait to celebrate Angie's 30th and my 33rd together! A bunch of the ladies are coming to Chicago in June for New Kids on the Block and a fun girls weekend! I am planning my sisters bachelorette party in July in guess where----NYC!!

France, well.....it is still on the radar and I hope to go this year or sometime really soon! :-)

Dating-ha that could be a blog on its own! Single right now but you know I always have a few potentials men in the line up....got to keep the pipeline full of opportunities! :-)

That's all for now!

No comments: